Parker Medical Supply Store
9845 S. Parker Rd.
Parker, CO 80134
Louisville Medical Supply Store
1140 E. South Boulder Rd. Unit B
Louisville, CO 80027
Littleton Medical Supply Store
8086 W. Bowles Ave. Unit G1
Littleton, CO 80123
The UPWalker walking Aid is a revolutionary breakthrough in mobility that provides a solution to poor posture, instability and pain from walkers and rollators. It enables users to walk upright in a safe and more secure posture. Upright walker improves mobility and increases independence for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology and other health disorders. It can help reduce pain in wrists, back, and leg joints. The UPWALKER Colorado is available at both our Parker and Louisville locations, the only local stores in Colorado to stock the UPWALKER. The UPWALKER walking aid comes fully assembled in a graphite grey color along with a FREE cupholder, lower back support, and storage pouch. The light yet sturdy frame is only 23 lbs and can easily be collapsed and adjusted for travel. Visit one of our full retail medical supply stores to try the UPWALKER in person today and improve the way you walk and feel.
Dual Locking Hand Brakes
Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping and parking.
Comfortable Folding Seat
Fabric seat with backrest support slides front to back for sitting or walking.
Multi-Terrain 8″ Wheels
Large 8-inch rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
Sturdy Foldable Frame
Stylish, lightweight 23-pound frame folds easily for transport and storage yet strong enough to support 300 pounds.
Padded armrests enable users of varying height to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity.
Padded handles make transition between sitting and standing easier and safer.
Doctor Recommended UPWALKER
Benefits of Using an UPWALKER
– UPWalker is the revolutionary breakthrough in upright walking
– UP Your Mobility
– UP Your Confidence
– UPLIFT Your Life!
– Gives a healthier, safer and more dignified walking experience as compared to traditional walkers and rollators that cause users to hunch over
– Enables users to stand in a secure upright position with better support, greater dignity and confidence to walk farther and remain more active
– Addresses the deficiencies of conventional walkers, including fall risk, slouching, and lack of user confidence and comfort
– Helps in daily living, shopping, exercise, and social events
– One-step folding makes upright walker for elderly lightweight for easy transportation and storage
– Comfortable, movable seat and sit-to-stand handles ease transition to standing
– Simple armrest adjustment enable users to stand upright with dignity and better support
– Sturdy frame has a user weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
UPWalker Upright Walker Specifications
|FEATURES||SMALL (H200-S)||STANDARD (H200)||LARGE (H200-L)|
|User Height Range||4 ft 4″-5 ft 5″ (132-165 cm)||4 ft 7″-5 ft 10″ (140-178 cm)||5 ft -6 ft 4″ (152-193 cm)|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lb (136 kg)||300 lb (136 kg)||350 lb (159 kg)|
|Length||30.5″ (77 cm)||33.5″ (85 cm)||36″ (91.4 cm)|
|Width||21.5″ (54 cm)||23.5″ (60 cm)||25.5″ (65 cm)|
|Armrest Height Range||31.5″-40.5″ (80-103 cm)||33″-45″ (84-114 cm)||36″-49.5″ (91-126 cm)|
|Seat Width||16″ (40.5 cm)||18″ (43 cm)||20″ (51 cm)|
|Seat Height From Ground||20″ (51 cm)||20″ (51 cm)||21″ (53.5 cm)|
|Sit-to-Stand Handle Height||28″ (71 cm)||30″ (76 cm)||32″ (81 cm)|
|Unit Weight||21 lb (9.5 kg)||23 lb (10.5 kg)||25.5 lb (11.5 kg)|
|Length||30.5″ (77 cm)||33.5″ (85 cm)||36″ (91.5 cm)|
|Height||35″ (89 cm)||37.5″ (95 cm)||40″ (101.5 cm)|
|Width||10.5″ (27 cm)||10.5″ (27 cm)||10.5″ (27 cm)|
The UPWALKER is available in Standard and Large at both of our Colorado locations for demonstration and purchase. You can visit our stores to test drive the UPWALKER and notice the incredible benefits, ease of walking, improved comfort and stability. UPWALKER includes free cupholder, storage pouch and backrest. Free local delivery to Parker, Louisville, Aurora, Castle Rock, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Centennial, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Elizabeth, Franktown, Monument, Golden, Commerce City, Brighton, Longmont, Thornton, Erie, Superior, Arvada and Wheatridge.