Sit to Stand Patient Lift
The Sit to Stand Patient Lift is ideal for users who need rehab support or can bear partial weight. This lift provides safety, comfort and stability for both the user and caregiver while helping lift and transfer patients or loved ones from the chair, toilet or bed.
Hydraulic Sit to Stand Patient Lift
The Hydraulic Sit to Stand Patient Lift is ideal for users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight. This lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both users and caregivers.
The Sit to Stand Lift also known as the Stand-UP Lift makes getting patients or loved ones out of chairs, toilets or bed extremely easy. It also prevents injury to both the patient and caregiver.
- The innovative adjustment features allow the lift to adapt to a variety of different body shapes and sizes
- Padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- Pump handle can rotate for caregiver convenience
- Easy to attach sling rings to protect against accidental disengament
- Slings are sold separately
Sit to Stand Patient Lift Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Color: Beige
- Overall Height: 36″ – 65″
- Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance 4.5″
- Base Length: 40.5″
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product Weight: 88 lbs.