iWalk Free 2.0
The iWALK Free 2.0 is the award winning crutch and knee scooter alternative for all below knee injuries. It gives you hands-free / pain-free mobility, and makes painful crutches and scooters obsolete. Ours staff is certified to fit you for the iWalk Free 2.0.
iWalk Free 2.0 – Hands Free Crutch
iWALK Free 2.0 is the hands free, pain free alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters. Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK Free sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Stop sitting on the sidelines of your own life because a lower leg injury is impeding your mobility. The iWALK 2.0 allows you continue your daily routine with little to no interruption, all while safely letting your lower leg injury heal.
The iWALK is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK2.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support. If you need to be non-weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK Free is for you!
Walking on the iWALK 2.0 feels natural and easy
Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6″
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Not suited for:
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28″
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees on your injured leg
iWalk Free 2.0 - Hands Free Crutch