$645.00 – $695.00
The UPWalker enables you to stand up right, and walk tall with proper posture and better stability and comfort. Height adustable arms with dual locking hand brakes, storage pouch and cup holder. Lightweight and easy to fold up. Available in small, standard and tall.
The UPWalker is an upright posture walker designed to be safer and more comfortable then traditional walkers and rollators. The revolutionary UPWalker restores activity and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged. Designed for safety and stability, the UPWalker comes in three different sizes depending on user height, easily folds up and includes dual locking hand brakes. Independently Yours Medical Supplies is the only store in Colorado to carry the UPWalker.
FREE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Back Rest, Cup Holder and Storage Pouch
The UPWalker improves mobility and increases independence for the elderly and mobility challenged, including users with neurological, orthopedic, cardiovascular and other health disorders. According to clinical research, the unique design of the UPWalker reduces pain in the wrists, back and leg joints as compared to traditional walkers, and the upright position enables the user to walk farther with less effort.
- Adjustable Height Armrests: Padded armrest enable users of varying height to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity.
- Lockable Brakes: Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping and parking.
- Comfortable Seat: Fabric seat with backrest support. Slides front to back for sitting or walking.
- Sit-to-Stand Handles: Padded handles make transition between sitting and standing safer and easier.
- Multi-Terrain Wheels: Large 8″ rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
- Sturdy, Foldable Frame: Stylish, lightweight, folds easily for transport and storage yet strong enough to support 300 lbs.
The UPWalker has easily adjustable-height armrests, handholds that easily pivot for optimal wrist position, and armrests that extend or shorten for the length of your forearm. You only set these preferences once to personalize the unit just for you. The adjustable height armrests come with a “height memory stop” feature so you only set your armrest height once.
Small, Standard, Tall