MedLite Hospital Bed
$999.99 – $1,425.00
The Medlite Hospital Bed is by far our customers number one choice when it comes to comfort, safety, and ease of use. This bed comes in a Walnut style finish, featuring a hand remote that control the full electric hospital bed, independently adjusting the upper and lower body sections of the bed as well as the overall height of the frame. When you purchase a hospital bed from Independently Yours in Colorado, you receive free delivery, set up and demonstration.
Medlite Hospital Bed
MedLite Hospital Bed features premium Linak motors that provide smooth reliable operation while independently adjusting and controlling the head and foot section of the bed. Via the use of the include hand remote, the hospital bed frame can also be raised and lowered for easier and safer transfer and use. The Medlite hospital beds perfectly fit our Softform Support Surface Mattress, designed for our hospital beds and help prevent bed sores. Free local delivery and set up on all hospital bed purchases in Colorado.
- Fully Electric and includes hand remote control
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Smooth rolling casters make the bed easy to move.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean
- Five year warranty
Medlite Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Dimensions: 80″ L x 36″ W x 14.5″-22.5″ H
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Sleep Surface: 80″ L x 36″ W
- Warranty: 5 Years
- HSCPS Code: E0297
Medlite Hospital Bed, Hospital Bed with Mattress