Low Hospital Bed
The Medlite Low Hospital Bed is a fully electric hospital bed that when at its lowest position is only 7.5″ off of the floor. Featuring a 450 lb weight capacity frame, this Twin XL bed allows you to raise and adjust the head, foot and overall height of the frame all from a remote control. *Colorado hospital delivery and set up included in price.
Low Hospital Bed
The Medlite Low Hospital Bed is fully electric, featuring a head section and foot section that raise and lower independently from each other with just the press of a button on the remote control. By releasing the button, you can stop at any angle or position of your desired comfort. The upper body section of the bed will allow you to reach a full 90 degree angle. One of the many benefits of fully electric beds or hospital beds is that you are capable of raising and lowering the entire height of the bed and frame, to make getting in and out of bed easier for both the caregiver and person sleeping in the bed.
Difference Between a Low Electric Hospital Bed and a Regular Electric Hospital Bed:
The main difference and major benefit of using the Low Electric Hospital Bed is that when lowered to its lowest position, it is significantly lower then the regular
- Features a recessed headspring and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries
- Lightweight beds easily come apart making it easy for transportation and storage with 450 lb weight capacity.
- Very strong beds that have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame for additional support.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Includes smooth rolling casters and locking wheels to make the bed easy to move and relocate
- Has a chip and scratch resistant finish on the frame, and a plastic wood grain end panels with a heavy duty remote to resist breakage and withstand moisture and drops.
- Five Year warranty.
Medlite Electric Low Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Length: 80″
- Width: 36″
- Max Height: 22.5″
- Min Height: 7.5″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: E0297