Gold Hospital Bed Package
$5,075.00 – $5,175.00
The Gold Hospital Bed Package features the fully electric Advantage Readywide hospital bed from Span America that adjusts from 36″ – 42″, with infinite positioning such as Trendelenburg, comfort chair, and hi/low. Includes the Span UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress and molded half-head side assist rails.
Gold Hospital Bed Package
The Gold Hospital Bed Package includes the SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Hospital Bed, SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress, SPAN molded half-head side assist device, and two sets of twin xl sheets. This package was designed with caregiver safety in mind, while providing optimal comfort for the user.
The SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Hospital Bed features a 500 lb. working capacity, independent head and foot controls and an expandable width from 39″ to 42″. This bed raises and lowers using a pendant bed controller and auto-stops when the deck is lowered to 12.5″ to help avoid unsafe egress due to a bed that is too low, but can lower even further to 7″ if necessary.
The SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress features 3-dimensional zoning with more than 800 articulating foam cells for maximum comfort and pressure distribution. Shear Transfer Zone design prevents high pressure areas such as the scapula, sacrum, and heels from digging into the surface of the mattress.
The SPAN Molded Half-Head Side Assist Device provides extra support when getting into and out of the SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Bed.
- All the features of the Advantage bed plus ReadyWide technology
- Mobility at any height
- Pendant bed controller
- Independent head and foot control
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
- Bed moves vertically with almost no horizontal motion
- Ready two click expansion to 39″ or 42″
- Auto-stops when deck is lowered to 12.5″
- Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
- Foot end controller with lockout
- Provides Comfort Chair, Trendelenburg, and Reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- 2″ deep topped reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure
- Shear Transfer Zones create shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum, and scapula
- 3-dimensional zoning creates anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Made of Ultra High Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax
- Polycarbonate-fortified, cleanable LifeSpan® cover
- Provides extra support when getting into and out of the SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Bed
- Size Twin XL
- Made of soft microfiber material
- Each set includes one fitted sheet, one top sheet, and one pillowcase
Local delivery and setup available to the following towns is included in all hospital bed package purchases:
Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Louviers, Roxborough, Morrison, Lone Tree, Centennial, Franktown, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Golden, Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, Watkins, Arvada, Thornton, Northglenn, Henderson, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, Commerce City, Superior, Marshall, Boulder, Eldorado Springs, Louisville, Lafayette, Valmont, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Erie, Longmont, Hygiene, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone and Highlands Ranch.
Visit Us at One of Our Three Locations
Parker Medical Supply Store
9845 S. Parker Rd.
Parker, CO 80134
Louisville Medical Supply Store
1140 E. South Boulder Rd.
Louisville, CO 80027
Littleton Medical Supply Store
8086 W. Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123
36" W x 80" L, 42" W x 80" L