Diamond Hospital Bed Package
$7,075.00 – $7,400.00
The Diamond Hospital Bed Package features the fully electric Advantage Readywide hospital bed from Span America that adjusts from 36″ – 42″, with infinite positioning such as Trendelenburg, comfort chair, and hi/low. Includes the Span APM2 advanced air pressure mattress and 3 position side rails.
In stock in Colorado | Free in-home local delivery, set up and life time service
Diamond Hospital Bed Package
The Diamond Hospital Bed Package includes the SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Hospital Bed, SPAN PressureGuard APM2 Mattress, SPAN 3-Posistion Bed Assist Rail, and two sets of twin xl sheets. This bed package is designed for maximum patient comfort and caregiver safety, and is the perfect solution for long term care needs.
The SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Hospital Bed features a 500 lb. working capacity, independent head and foot controls and an expandable width from 39″ to 42″. This bed raises and lowers using a pendant bed controller and auto-stops when the deck is lowered to 12.5″ to help avoid unsafe egress due to a bed that is too low, but can lower even further to 7″ if necessary.
The SPAN APM2 air pressure mattress features two different pressure therapy settings, including alternating pressure and lateral rotation, that change loading in 10 minute cycles. The high density foam topper has 800 individual cells to help with pressure distribution and helps to reduce moisture and heat buildup on the skin. A foam safety edge bolster adds patient stability in sitting and lying down.
The SPAN 3-Position Bed Assist Rail pivots 90 degrees to provide additional support getting into and out of the SPAN Advantage ReadyWide Bed. This bed rail is permitted for use in senior care facilities.
- All the features of the Advantage bed plus ReadyWide technology
- Mobility at any height
- Pendant bed controller
- Independent head and foot control
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
- Bed moves vertically with almost no horizontal motion
- Ready two click expansion to 39″ or 42″
- Auto-stops when deck is lowered to 12.5″
- Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
- Foot end controller with lockout
- Provides Comfort Chair, Trendelenburg, and Reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- High density, medical grade foam topper
- Four urethane air cylinders provide alternating pressure therapy in 10 minute cycles
- Easily switch between two pressure settings: air pressure therapy and lateral rotation
- Shear Transfer Zones create shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum, and scapula
- Timed (20-minute) “Auto Firm” mode for transfers, ADLs, & CPR
- Safety edge bolster directs patient towards the center of the mattress
- Alarm to alert of low pressure status
- Bacteriostatic fire-, fluid-, and tear-resistant cover
- Pivots 90 degrees for easy egress and ingress
- Permitted for use in senior care facilities
- Size Twin XL
- Made of soft microfiber material
- Each set includes one fitted sheet, one top sheet, and one pillowcase
Free local delivery and setup to the following towns is included in all hospital bed package purchases:
Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Louviers, Roxborough, Morrison, Lone Tree, Centennial, Franktown, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Golden, Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, Watkins, Arvada, Thornton, Northglenn, Henderson, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, Commerce City, Superior, Marshall, Boulder, Eldorado Springs, Louisville, Lafayette, Valmont, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Erie, Longmont, Hygiene, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone and Highlands Ranch.
Visit Us at One of Our Three Locations
Parker Medical Supply Store
9845 S. Parker Rd.
Parker, CO 80134
Louisville Medical Supply Store
1140 E. South Boulder Rd.
Louisville, CO 80027
Littleton Medical Supply Store
8086 W. Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123
|Mattress Size|| |
36" W x 80" L, 42" W x 80" L