CPAP MAX Bed Pillow 2.0
The CPAP MAX Bed Pillow 2.0 is designed with height adjustable memory foam layers, pressure free side cut-outs, and an enhance hose control for your CPAP mask. Helps stop mask leaks, noise and pressure.
CPAP MAX Bed Pillow 2.0
The CPAPMax Bed Pillow 2.0 has been helping Sleep Apnea patients get the comfort and compliance they need each night. With its unique design features, orthopedic CPAP pillow support and ultimate adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 it the perfect CPAP bed pillow to not only improve comfort but also your compliance! Helps Stop Mask Leaks, Noise, and Pressure.
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts –Reduce mask interference and help to prevent your mask from shifting and moving throughout the night which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Choose From 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces – Ventilated foam promotes air circulation during the night for a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam pillow side, or if you prefer a traditional bed pillow surface, simply flip your pillow over for plush support with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber filled side
- Orthopedic CPAP Design – This CPAP Pillow features a concave center for your head, a crescent cutout for your shoulders and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- 3 Layers of Removable Foam for Adjustability – Provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Improved Hose Control – The extended hose tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak
The CPAPMax Next generation CPAP Pillow Story by Contour Living:
“While the original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, the goal with the CPAPMax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows. The pillows dual sided design features plush fiber filling on one side and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences. One challenge that we faced in utilizing these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability was maintained so that the integrity of the pillows CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.”