Bronze Hospital Bed Package
The Bronze Hospital Bed Package features the MedLite Hospital Bed, a fully electric hospital bed with hand remote control. Includes the SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress, half rails, and two sets of microfiber sheets. In stock now–free next day delivery.
Bronze Hospital Bed Package
The Bronze Hospital Bed Package includes the MedLite Hospital Bed, SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress, hospital bed half rails, and two sets of microfiber sheets. This bed package was designed with patient comfort in mind, as the SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress provides the highest quality sleeping surface.
The MedLite Hospital Bed features premium Linak motors that provide smooth reliable operation while independently adjusting and controlling the head and foot section of the bed. The hospital bed frame can also be raised and lowered for easier and safer transfer and use via the use of the included hand remote.
The SPAN UltraMax Foam Geo-Mattress features 3-dimensional zoning with more than 800 articulating foam cells for maximum comfort and pressure distribution. Shear Transfer Zone design prevents high pressure areas such as the scapula, sacrum, and heels from digging into the surface of the mattress.
The Hospital Bed Half Rails easily slide up and down, locking into place, to make transferring in and out of bed easier. Their sleek look and ability to move as the head section of the bed lowers and raises makes them our customer’s preferred bed safety rail.
- Fully electric and includes hand remote control
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Smooth rolling casters make the bed easy to move.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean
- 2″ deep topped reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure
- Shear Transfer Zones create shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum, and scapula
- 3-dimensional zoning creates anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Made of Ultra High Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax
- Polycarbonate-fortified, cleanable LifeSpan® cover
- Spacing between half rails is less than 4″ for patient safety
- Easy release button allows each rail to be raised and lowered
- Clamps to the edge of the bed deck and raises with the bed as the upper body section of the bed is adjusted for maximum patient safety.
- Includes 2 rails, one for each side
- Tool free installation
- Size Twin XL
- Made of soft microfiber material
- Each set includes one fitted sheet, one top sheet, and one pillowcase
Local delivery and setup available to the following towns is included in all hospital bed purchases:
Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Louviers, Roxborough, Morrison, Lone Tree, Centennial, Franktown, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Golden, Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, Watkins, Arvada, Thornton, Northglenn, Henderson, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, Commerce City, Superior, Marshall, Boulder, Eldorado Springs, Louisville, Lafayette, Valmont, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Erie, Longmont, Hygiene, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone and Highlands Ranch.
Visit Us at One of Our Three Locations
Parker Medical Supply Store
9845 S. Parker Rd.
Parker, CO 80134
Louisville Medical Supply Store
1140 E. South Boulder Rd.
Louisville, CO 80027
Littleton Medical Supply Store
8086 W. Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123