Boulder Patient Lift Rentals
Boulder patient lift rentals are available for weekly or monthly rentals and include free local delivery, set up and pick up. Choose the patient lift rental that best suits your needs from a manual hoyer lift, sit to stand lift or stand assist lift. Designed to help caregivers transfer patients safely.
- Free local delivery, setup and pickup for all Colorado patient lift rentals
- Lowest rental rate for patient lifts in Colorado
- Patient lifts are designed to help caregivers pick up and transfer their patients or loved ones safely
- Slings are designed specifically for each patient lift and are sold separate for hygienic purposes.
- All patient lift rental are thoroughly sanitized upon pick up and before delivery.
Rates for Boulder Patient Lift Rentals
1 Week Minimum
Each Additional Week
Slings Sold Separately
Delivery for Boulder Patient Lift Rentals
Free Local Delivery:
Free delivery, setup and pick up is included in all patient lift rentals to the following Colorado cities:
Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Louviers, Roxborough, Morrison, Lone Tree, Centennial, Franktown, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Golden, Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, Watkins, Arvada, Thornton, Northglenn, Henderson, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, Commerce City, Superior, Marshall, Boulder, Eldorado Springs, Louisville, Lafayette, Valmont, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Erie, Longmont, Hygiene, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone and Highlands Ranch.
The following cities will have $100 trip fee that will include delivery, setup and pick up for patient lift rentals:
Lyons, Mead, Berthoud, Campion, Loveland, Johnstown, Platteville, Vollmar, Fort Lupton, Wattenberg, Lochbuie, Bennett, Kiowa, Elbert, Black Forest, Palmer Lake, Woodmoor, Monument, Gleneagle, Peyton, Falcon, Cimarron, Hills, Pikeview, and Colorado Springs.
Specifications Boulder Patient Lift Rentals
Manual Hoyer Lift Specifications
- The manual hoyer lift features a hydraulic manual pump to easily raise and lower the patient out of a bed, wheelchair, toilet or other furniture and transport them while keeping them 100% non-weightbearing.
- The hoyer lift rental is designed for people who are completely non-weightbearing.
- Can be used for toileting with use of a divided leg sling or full body sling with commode cut out.
- Locking wheels with expandable base for added stability to fit around wheelchairs, toilets & furniture.
- Width Range (base): 25.4 to 39.7 Inch.
- Overall Length: 51 Inch.
- Height Range: 55.1 to 77.7 Inch.
- Floor Clearance: 4.5 Inch.
- Weight: 90 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
- Slings are sold separate:
- Full Body Mesh: $50
- Divided Leg Sling (Small, Medium, Large): $99
Sit to Stand Lift Specifications
- Sit to Stand Lifts are used to help caregivers lift patients or loved ones up and transfer them to other rooms or places of rest.
- Sit to stand lift rentals require some strength in the patients legs and hands, as the lift will provide them support in while standing during the transport.
- A universal standing sling will be needed that goes around the patients back to provide support and assistance while lifting the patient and transporting
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall Height: 36″ – 65″
- Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance 4.5″
- Base Length: 40.5″
- Product Weight: 88 lbs.
- Requires Standing Sling
- Universal Standing Sling: $145
Stand Assist Rental Specifications
- The stand assist rental by Lumex is a very similar comparison the the popular Sara-Steady.
- The stand assist rental helps caregivers transport patients or loved ones safely.
- The patient stands on the footrest, placing their shins against a deep foam shin pad, and holds onto handles while the caregiver easily and safely transports them throughout the home or facility.
- Can be used for toileting and operated with only one caregiver.
- Maximum Width: 25″
- Maximum Height: 42.5″
- Overall Length: 33.5″
- Unit Weight: 61 lb,
- Front Base Height: 5″
- No sling needed for use
- Patient must have good use of legs and hands