Littleton Patient Lift Rentals
Patient Lift Rentals are available at Independently Yours Medical Supply in Littleton for the lowest weekly rate in Colorado along with free local delivery, setup and pick up. Manual patient lift rental options include: Hoyer Lift, Sit to Stand Lift, and Stand Assist. Call us today to see which of our patient lift rentals is the best option for your needs.
- Free local delivery, setup and pickup for all Colorado patient lift rentals
- Lowest rental rate for patient lifts in Colorado
- Patient lifts are designed to help caregivers pick up and transfer their patients or loved ones safely
- Slings are designed specifically for each patient lift and are sold separate for hygienic purposes.
- All patient lift rental are thoroughly sanitized upon pick up and before delivery.
Rates for Patient Lift Rentals
1 Week Minimum
Each Additional Week
Slings Sold Separately
Delivery for Littleton Patient Lift Rentals
Free Local Delivery:
Our in-house delivery team will call to contact you the day before your delivery/pick up to schedule a firm time for our arrival to either deliver and set up your patient lift rental or pick it up. Time is extremely valuable to both you and us, that is why we pride ourselves on our promptness and do our best to ensure we are to you within 15 minutes of our scheduled time.
Free Local Delivery:
Free delivery, setup and pick up is included on all patient lift rentals near Littleton such as: Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Lakewood, Golden, Arvada, Chatfield, Centennial, Wheatridge, Denver, Parker, Aurora, Sedalia, Roxborough, Ken Caryl, Lone Tree, Morrison, Westminster, Greenwood Village, Parker.
Other neighboring towns also receive free local delivery and setup: Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Louviers, Lone Tree, Centennial, Franktown, Watkins, Arvada, Thornton, Northglenn, Henderson, Brighton, Westminster, Commerce City, Superior, Marshall, Boulder, Eldorado Springs, Louisville, Lafayette, Valmont, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Erie, Longmont, Hygiene, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone
The following cities will have $50 trip fee that will include delivery, setup and pick up for patient lift rentals:
Lyons, Mead, Berthoud, Campion, Loveland, Johnstown, Platteville, Vollmar, Fort Lupton, Wattenberg, Lochbuie, Bennett, Kiowa, Elbert, Black Forest, Palmer Lake, Woodmoor, Monument, Gleneagle, Peyton, Falcon, Cimarron, Hills, Pikeview, and Colorado Springs.
Specifications for Littleton Patient Lift Rentals
Manual Hoyer Lift Specifications
- The manual hoyer lift features a hydraulic manual pump to easily raise and lower the patient out of a bed, wheelchair, toilet or other furniture and transport them while keeping them 100% non-weightbearing.
- The hoyer lift rental is designed for people who are completely non-weightbearing.
- Can be used for toileting with use of a divided leg sling or full body sling with commode cut out.
- Locking wheels with expandable base for added stability to fit around wheelchairs, toilets & furniture.
- Width Range (base): 25.4 to 39.7 Inch.
- Overall Length: 51 Inch.
- Height Range: 55.1 to 77.7 Inch.
- Floor Clearance: 4.5 Inch.
- Weight: 90 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
- Slings are sold separate:
- Full Body Mesh: $50
- Divided Leg Sling (Small, Medium, Large): $99
Sit to Stand Lift Specifications
- Sit to Stand Lifts are used to help caregivers lift patients or loved ones up and transfer them to other rooms or places of rest.
- Sit to stand lift rentals require some strength in the patients legs and hands, as the lift will provide them support in while standing during the transport.
- A universal standing sling will be needed that goes around the patients back to provide support and assistance while lifting the patient and transporting
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall Height: 36″ – 65″
- Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance 4.5″
- Base Length: 40.5″
- Product Weight: 88 lbs.
- Requires Standing Sling
- Universal Standing Sling: $145
Stand Assist Rental Specifications
- The stand assist rental by Lumex is a very similar comparison the the popular Sara-Steady.
- The stand assist rental helps caregivers transport patients or loved ones safely.
- The patient stands on the footrest, placing their shins against a deep foam shin pad, and holds onto handles while the caregiver easily and safely transports them throughout the home or facility.
- Can be used for toileting and operated with only one caregiver.
- Maximum Width: 25″
- Maximum Height: 42.5″
- Overall Length: 33.5″
- Unit Weight: 61 lb,
- Front Base Height: 5″
- No sling needed for use
- Patient must have good use of legs and hands
Recommended Products for You
Contact Us for Patient Lift Rental Reservation
8086 W. Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123
Phone: (720) 484-5496
Fax: (303) 840-4446
Monday: 9:00 – 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 – 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 – 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 – 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 – 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 – 4:00 PM