Colorado Stair Lifts
Call for Free Evaluation: 303-840-4444
Independently Yours Medical Supplies specializes in Stair Lift installations and repairs servicing the Colorado area from Colorado Springs all the way up to Boulder and everywhere between (Denver, Castle Rock, Westminster, Evergreen, Lakewood, Centennial, etc.) Our staff is certified and experienced in evaluating, installing and servicing stairlifts. Schedule a FREE stair lift evaluation and our expert staff will come to your home, evaluate your stairway, home layout, and your mobility and recommend the best solution for you. Upon the free stair lift evaluation, we can schedule and have the lift for your stairs installed within the same week.
Colorado Stair Lifts installed by Independently Yours are provided by Harmar Mobility. We use Harmar Mobility because they are one of the leading designers and manufacturers in Stair Lifts and accessibility equipment. Independently Yours Medical Supplies offers indoor straight stair lifts, indoor curved stair lifts and outdoor stair lifts all by Harmar Mobility. When you choose Independently Yours and Harmar, you are choosing high quality, superior customer service, products that work and timely delivery all at an affordable cost. With each purchase of a stair lift in Colorado, Independently Yours provides free life time service on it even when the manufacturers warranty expires. Harmar’s stair lifts hug the walls for narrow turns giving you extra room to walk. They each feature a fold up seat and foot rest providing maximum walking room as well. Each stairlift comes with two wireless remotes so that you can control the staircase lift even when you are not sitting on it. The best feature of all is that the smooth ride is essentially noiseless.
Who Needs Stair Lifts:
- Whether due to an injury or illness, age or ability, the thought of getting up and down a staircase becomes more challenging. Safety and security are primary concerns, but so is being able to enjoy your life… your family.
What Kind of Stair Lifts Do You Carry:
- Independently Yours carries Harmar Stair Lifts, one of the world’s leading designer and manufacturers of stair lifts and accessibility equipment.
- Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift: The Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift is the top of the line indoor straight stair lift by Harmar providing luxury, comfort, and ease of use at an affordable price. Click Here for more information on this Indoor Straight Stair Lift.
- Helix Curved Stair Lift: The Helix Curved Stair Lift is an indoor curved stair lift that is uniquely designed for each individual home based on staircase layout, steps, and overall design. Features a more narrow profile and mounts closer to the wall then its competitors. Ideal for staircases with 90 degree turn, 180 degree turn, or even spiral staircases.
- Outdoor Stair Lift: The Outdoor Stair Lift by Harmar is weather-proofed and designed to handle rain, wind, snow and temperatures from 0 degrees to 125 degrees. Comes with a large weatherproof cover for additional protection.
Why Buy a Stair Lift from Independently Yours:
- When you purchase a stair lift from Independently Yours Medical Supplies you are getting one of the top leading stair lift manufacturers in the industry, along with superior customer service, and expertise in stair lift installations and construction. Harmar Stairlifts that are installed by Independently Yours are fastened securely into the flooring/stairs of your staircase not the walls. This allows for additional stability and security, a smoother ride, easier installation, and if you decide to one day remove your stairlift there is no visible damage to your floors or walls. Independently Yours Medical Supplies is a local and family owned and operated small business.
How Soon Can I Have My Stair Lift Installed:
- Upon your stair lift inquiry, we can schedule a free evaluation of your stair way to see what type and length of stair lift is needed. After the evaluation and your decision to proceed to purchase a stair lift from Independently Yours Medical Supplies, we can have it delivered and installed within a week. It takes approximately one hour for each stairlift on average.
Where Do You Deliver and is There a Delivery Fee:
- At Independently Yours Medical Supplies there is no fee for evaluation, delivery, and installation. We do not charge for Colorado Stair Lift evaluations or measuring because we want to ensure that you are getting the correct size and style stair lift, and we do not want cost to be a concern. As the saying goes, measure twice cut once. We pride ourselves on accuracy, efficiency, quality of work and most importantly our customer service.
- Independently Yours offers stair lift installations in Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Evergreen, Boulder and all neighboring areas and in between.