Colorado Stair Lift Rentals
Stair Lifts are one of the safest solutions for people looking to remain in their homes as they age or recover from injury. Stair chair lifts enable you to access their entire house and go up and down the stairs safely and independently. Whether it be reduced mobility, lack of stability, vision loss, muscle dystrophy, or battling an injury, the stairs can significantly increase the risk of falls and injury to both the patient and caregiver. Often times bed rooms, master bath rooms, and other essential living quarters are located on the second floor or basement of the house, especially in Colorado. Rather than temporarily moving all your furniture to the main level, or renovating your home, a straight stair lift can be rented and easily installed for an extremely affordable price, only $300 per month. With a sleek design, securely mounted directly to the steps, there is no obstruction to the design of your walls or home. When folded, the chair lift is only 11″ wide, allowing for others to easily walk up and down the stairwell. Designed for maximum safety, there are footrest safety sensors, and you can only get on or off the lift while it is stopped and at the top or bottom of the stair well. Enjoy a comfortable swivel seat as you safely get on and off on a flat landing, and never on the steps. Rest assured that even in the event of a power outage, your straight stair lift rental will travel up to 40 trips up and down your staircase, so you will not be stranded.
Independently Yours Medical Supply exclusively uses Harmar Mobility Straight Stair Lifts for Colorado Stair Lift Rentals. All Harmar Pinnacle straight stairlifts are Made in America, so you can expect the highest quality and confidence. Contact us today to for more information about a straight stair lift rental for your Colorado home.
Rates for Stair Lift Rentals
Straight Stair Lift Rental1 Month
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Mounts Directly to Steps
- Fits 99% of Straight Stair Cases
- Free In-Home Evaluations
Straight Stair Lift RentalInstallation/Removal
- Initial Stair Lift Installation
- Removal of Stair Lift
- Unlimited Service (If Needed)
Stair Lift Rentals Include:
Best In Class Service
- Free In-Home Evaluation
- Friendly Customer Service
- Quality, American Made, Straight Stair Lifts by Harmar Mobility
- Up to 20 Feet of Rail,
- 2 Wireless Remote Controls
- Zero User Maintenance Required
- Clean, Quick, and Quality Installation/Removal
- Only 1.15 Hours for Installation and Demonstration
- Mounts Directly to the Stairs
- Personally installed by store owner, Bill
- Manufacturer trained for installations, service and repair
- 7 Years of Stair Lift Installation Experience
Stair Lift Rental Specifications
- Model: Pinnacle SL300
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Folded Width: 11″
- Speed: 20 Feet per Minute
- Incline Limits: 32 – 42 Degrees
- Length: Up to 32 Feet
- Seat: 19″ W x 16″ D
- Rail System: Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Safety Sensors:
- Overspeed Brake
- Bi-direction footrest obstuction sensors
- Swivel Seat Cut Off Switch
- Final Limit Switch
Stair Lift Rentals Frequently Asked Questions
Independently Yours Medical Supplies delivers, installs and rents straight stair lifts in the following cities:
- Colorado Springs, Monument, Larkspur, Elizabeth, Franktown, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Englewood, Denver, Lakewood, Littleton, Wheatridge, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen, Conifer, Westminster, Broomfield, Brighton, Thornton, Longmont, Commerce City, Superior, Lafayette, Erie, Boulder, Frederick, Niwot, Black Forrest
Prior to any stair lift rental, we will come to your home and provide a Free In-Home Evaluation to make sure that a stair chair lift is the best solution for your personal situation and make sure that the proper model stair lift is chosen.
Independently Yours rents straight stair lifts that mount directly to the steps, and can be installed universally on either side of the stair case. The track is modular and can operate up to 32 feet if needed.
Harmar Mobility straight stair lifts are compatible with almost all straight stair cases as long as there are no curves.
If your stairwell has a landing, a straight stair chair lift can still be used, but two separate lifts will be needed. One chair lift chassis and rail for each section will be needed. Each lift will come with 2 remote controls to call the chair from opposite ends of the staircase. The person using the lift would need to be able to walk only a couple steps or pivot between the two swivel seats from lift to lift.
A single straight stair lift takes just under 1.5 hours from start to finish and with user demonstration.
There is a 1 month minimum rental on the Colorado Stair Lift Rentals. After 1 month, you have the option to extend at a 2 week interval if desired.
There is an upfront, 1 time fee of $500 that covers the cost of installation and removal of the stair lift rental.