Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
The Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift is our number one selling stair lift. Our customers love the sleek, modern design that makes it the slimmest and lightest on the market, taking up just 11″ of the stair case when folded. Mounts directly into the floor not damaging any of your walls, making it easy for installation or removal. Free delivery and installation with purchase.
Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
The Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 11” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle’s patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Includes 2 remote controls, so that it can be operated even while not being on it.
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Made in the USA
- Free installation with purchase by our Harmar certified staff.
Harmar Pinnacle Stair Lift Specifications
- Electrical Requirements: 115 Vac
- Operation Power: 24v Dc Battery
- Travel Distance: 16 Ft Is Standard; Lengths Available Up To 75 Ft
- Speed: 17-21 Ft/minute
- Incline Limits: 27 – 52 Degrees
- Drive System: Polymer Worm/worm-rack
- Motor Output Speed At Rated Load: 62 Rpm
- Motor Output Torque At Rated Load: 18 Lb Ft
- Motor Output Amps At Rated Load: 14 Amps
- Track (rail) Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Average Return Trips Per Charge: 20 – 40 (varies With Load, Length)
- Switchable Arms (left Or Right Hand Operation): Yes
- Need To Open Chassis To Install Or Change Sides: No
Customer's Pinnacle Stair Lift Installations
- Bath Seats
- Bathing Accessories
- Bed Accessories
- Bed Rails
- Cane&Crutch Accessories
- Caregiver Aids
- Cast Covers
- Cold Therapy Units
- Cushions and Wedges
- Daily Living Aids
- Dressing Aids
- Eating Aids
- Elevated Toilet Seats
- Exercise Aids
- Grab Bars
- Hospital Beds
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Knee Walker
- Lift Chairs
- Medical Aids
- Mobility Accessories
- Orthopedic Care & Braces
- Orthosleeve Compression
- Patient Alarms
- Patient Lifts
- Portable Shower Bay
- Power Chairs
- Power Scooters
- Rolling Walkers
- Stair Lifts
- Toilet Safety Rails
- Transfer Benches
- Transport Chairs
- Urinals & Bed Pans
- Vionic Shoes
- Walking Boots
- Wound Care