The Beside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world! This travel bed rail makes it easy to get in-out-of-bed wherever you go. Its strong lightweight design only weighs 1.5 lbs. – but supports up to 300 lbs.
Stander Bedside Econorail
The Beside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world! This travel bed rail makes it easy to get in-out-of-bed wherever you go. Its strong lightweight design only weighs 1.5 lbs. – but supports up to 300 lbs. Simply snap the ends together for fast and easy assembly – no tools required. And like all of Stander products, it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Easy-Stand Bed Handle – Cushion handle provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Portable – The Econorail is the lightest and most portable bed rail on the market! (Travel case included)
- Lightweight and Strong – Only weighs 1.5 lbs. but supports up to 300 lbs.
- Easy Installation – Snaps together in seconds – no tools required.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
- No-Slip Grip & Safety Strap – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee – If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Snaps together in seconds for easy traveling
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 4 pocket organizer included
- Provides assistance in and out of bed
Bedside Econorail Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 21.5″ L, 20″ W, 16″ H, Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Unit Box: 17.5″ L, 12″ H, 1″ L, Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Handle Height: 21.5″
- Handle Width: 16” at base to 12” at top
- Base Dimensions: 20” Deep x 16” Wide
- Tube Diameter: 1”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 1.5 lbs
- Made of: Anodized aluminum
- Package Dimensions: 17.5” L x 12” W x 1.625” H
- Case of 5 Dimensions: 17.5” L x 12” W x 5” H; 6 lbs.
- Fits Mattress Size Of: 8” – 16”
Stander Bedside Econorail
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Need more fall protection? Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch.
How much weight does it support?
Even though the Bedside Econorail only weighs 1.5 lbs – it is made of Aircraft-Grade aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, pouches are included in the bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
No, but if you’d like to fold down your bed-rail after use, check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail, 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch, or the Children’s Safety Bed Rail.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
Yes, in fact – The Bedside Econorail is the smallest folding bed rail on the market! It only weighs 1.5 pounds and comes in a convenient travel case – making it easy to travel with – and set up – in your worldwide travels…
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required. Simply snap the ends of the bed rail together, attach to the bed, and your ready to roll!
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed!
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
Does it come with a travel case?
Yes, and because its about the size of a laptop computer and only weighs 1.5 lbs. – traveling with your safety bed rail has never been easier.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.
- Bath Seats
- Bathing Accessories
- Bed Accessories
- Bed Rails
- Cane&Crutch Accessories
- Caregiver Aids
- Cast Covers
- Cushions and Wedges
- Daily Living Aids
- Dressing Aids
- Eating Aids
- Elevated Toilet Seats
- Exercise Aids
- Grab Bars
- Hospital Beds
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Knee Walker
- Lift Chairs
- Medical Aids
- Mobility Accessories
- Orthopedic Care & Braces
- Patient Alarms
- Patient Lifts
- Portable Shower Bay
- Power Chairs
- Power Scooters
- Rolling Walkers
- Stair Lifts
- Toilet Safety Rails
- Transfer Benches
- Transport Chairs
- Urinals & Bed Pans
- Vionic Shoes
- Wound Care